Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mostly About My Book...

I'm back!Mmmmuuuaaa!!!
This is what that means:
I'm back!Mmmmuuuaahhh! (It is supposed 2 b an evil laugh)
Another day is here.It has been a good 1 so far...and I so hope it stays that way!
Part of the reason y it is a good day (so far) is cause we have spring break! Yay!
Ok I have WAY 2 many exclamation points.
We have spring break 4 a whole week!That really makes me happy.

Oh brother.I don't really have any subject 2 blog 'bout.That's bad.
I could just blog about how I don't have a subject.But that would make a pretty lousy (I love that word...'lousy') post! U all would b asleep on the floor be4 u where finished reading! : D

Now that I come 2 think about it,I do have a subject! Yay me!

My Book:
So far it is going ok.I have made a map of Aradon and the other places all around it.I still need 2 finish it.When I do I'll put a pic on my blog 4 u all 2 c.It will probably b kinda hard 4 u 2 reed.I came up with this really cool place called 'Stars Rest' in the Shibe Forest.The Shibe Forest is in the north of a place called Iklinda.
If u have ever read the Narnia books u will understand.If u have read The Voyage of the Dawn Treader which is the 5th book in the Chronicles of Narnia u will understand even better!In magical places the stars r supposed 2 b glowing peeps up in the sky.Mind u I did not make this up,C.S. Lewis did!So when the stars get 2 old they come down 2 the 'earth' and rest there until they r 'as young as the child that was born yesterday'.There was a star that was on an island out at the very edge of the sea on an island in #5.
Ok;I need 2 go.I've got a load of stuff 2 get done.
What should I have 4 lunch.Hmmmmm...........

TTYL!
(TTYL!)
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great can't wait to see the pic !
i had pb & j 4 lunch !!!!!
well lov ya
hannah l.

runnergirl© said...

haven't heard you for a while,,
I think the book sounds awesome, of course I will be the first to read it!
LOL...
♥melissa

The Girl Next Door said...

Cool, can't wait to read your book. It sounds great!!
Hope u have an awesome spring break.
~Ashawee ^_^

miss_lep said...

Hi Hannah, I so agree with the whole fact of how wonderful spring break really is! Lauren

runnergirl© said...

Oh my goodness, I love love love the new layout!!!
when do you think the sleepover should be???[[what month]]
I know it can be a pool bash at my house! what do you think???
♥melissa

Anonymous said...

hey hanna,
i apsalutly lLLLLOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEE
the new layout @!!!!!
HL