Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sorry This is Sssssooooo Short

Here I am again!
So how was everybodys day? So far mine has been ok.
Church went great. I wore a new dress I got at Wall Mart. It's a baby doll,blue with a white under layer,and is a little above the knee.The sleeves r above the elbow and slightly puffy.
I luv that dress and I got tons of compliments.I wore my black ballet flats,2 necklaces (white and black) and a pair of dangley earrings that r black and white.

In an hour and ten minuets I'll b going 2 a jim kinda place with Mrs.C 2 practice a dance 4 a ladies retreat in May.The song is El Shadi by Amy Grant. It's a beautiful song and really moving. We got the first chorus done in only five minuets!
So now we r gonna work on it some more and c if I can finish the choreographing it.
After that we r gonna just keep practicing so I can get it perfect.

Let's c....I can't think of anything else 2 write about,so I'm gonna finish up here now.
I hope u all have a wonderful rest of the day. Write u later!

TTYL!!!!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3 comments:

miss_lep said...

ok yes we will have to go shopping sometime! Meli and I were at walmart and we saw your dress.
Mel said 'oh this is a cute dress'. I said that was the dress you wore today. Mel said oh really. shows how much she pays attention!

Anonymous said...

hey hanna,
sounds like fun !! one time in dance we got 1/2 of the song done in 6 mins weird ik ! lol well love ya
hannah !

runnergirl© said...

loved the dress!
I wish I could go to the retreat, I was supposed to be in the play but I have a track meet. hope you do well on the dance though. ttyl.
much love, melissa