Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just About Today.....

Hello everyone!

Today was ok. Had its downs and ups, but other than that: good.

In the morning Ashawees aunt is coming for a homeschool talk with Mummy. She is the author of the Blessed Mom to Five blog. I read it a few days ago and she had posted something one of her sons had said. You'll have to read it. It is so funny!



I'm so sorry most of you guys are not thrilled about Becoming Jane. Neither was I actually. I thought it was a little forward. I mean, there where parts I had to fast forward because of the immorality in it. On the norm It wouldn't have bothered me all that much...but this time it was about one of my fave authors. That made me sad.



Anyway, Becca: You had said something about not agreeing that 'life before marriage is all about finding a husband.' Jane Austen's books where mostly about that because of the day. Seriously; unlike us all that girls and young woman thought about (if they where a family of only daughters) was to get married and provide for the family. So it isn't that that was Jane's idea was that life should only be about finding a man, but that is was the culture. Funny thing: she never married. lol

Lets see....News Briefs for today: I am on Chapter Nine! Woohoo! I am still not to the climax! No Woohoo! My characters have no idea that they will soon be launched on a trip together, but I have figured out how Lelianna (my proudly named, auburn haired, tomboyish princess) and Darond (my terribly cute, dark, curly haired nimmon) meet up!!!! YAY! And a nimmon is...well I don't really know what but I'm figuring that out as well. lol Only problem. Darond is a nimmon, Lelianna is a human. I want them to get married. Apparently a "hunim" is in order here. lol (Don't know what the heck that is either.)

In other news: Lele got stung by a bee who was obviously offended at her stepping on him and his beloved clover today. I have no sympathy for him and you'd think I would after watching A Bee Movie. lol I also chased Max (yes the rabid looking goldendoodle in the cage) around the house after dinner with a bag of cheese and a mop bucket. Don't ask.

Other than that, nothing else happened. So, G2G! YYYYYYYY Hanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here Here about Jane, I agree entirely. P & P rocks! and Jane Austen too!

miss_lep said...

Don't worry Hanna we are on the same page. I did like Jane Austen Regrets from Masterpiece Theater. Since Jane diaries were burned when she died not a lot is known about her. Its sort of sad.

runnergirl© said...

I like what you said about Jane! We have to stick up for her and her novels. :p
I found myself laughing at how poor max was being chased. It was one of those things I could just imagine in my head. :)
-Tigger.