Sunday, July 6, 2008

My 4th of July and a Few Other Things

Hello friendies and blog readers!
Here I am again after a whole week of absence. Sorry 'bout that.
Lets c...CHEO went well, tornado (ask mom or check her blog 2 c if she said anything about it) really cool people and somebodys father died. Not mine, somebodys @ CHEO.
Hope ur week has been good. I saw K.H. yesterday and Tigger @ the fireworks up @ the highscool. GOOD fireworks this year! "A whole 30 minutes of thunder." is what the announcer dude said right after an enthusiastic: "Wow." he gave. The grand finale was good. And they did the HEART!!!! It is quite obvious that is everyones fave cause after it went off all u could hear was a big: "WOOHOO!". Yes, I was one of them. lol On Friday we went 2 a friends house w/ the M.s all day. We ate alot messed around w/ the farm animals and even (accidentally) let the guard dogs out. Their names r King and Anna. I LUV THEM! Sweetest dogz besides Max & Mazy. All in all it was a good 4th of July. On the norm we have a big party @ r house but that was a no-could-do this year. It was gonna b 2 much of a risk if Max ever got out and we have a big veggi garden under way. Plus Grandma Sherry and Grandpa r in the Uk. Later we r gonna head over 2 some other peoples house 4 a cookout. I have no idea what the heck 2 wear.

Rilla woke up with a cold this morning so I stayed home from church 2 b with her.
It was so funny cause she sounded like this little kid I used 2 babysit named Trent. Her voice was all squeaky...so cute! lol

My book is coming along terribly slow. I'm on chapter 8 and I'm working on getting the chapters longer so it is taking me vvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy long!
Oh and I am not in a writing mood. 4 those of u who know what I mean it's like a fever. Writing fever. And then the fever brakes and no more writing comes 2 u. Don't worry. It's not contagious. LOL

Toodles 2 All!
YYYYYYYYYYYYY-Hanna

5 comments:

miss_lep said...

Melissa took some amazing pictures of the fireworks that she is going to put on her blog so you will have to check it out.

runnergirl© said...

PIGLET!

Man I was so happy to see you and Kels at the fireworks, and I liked the 'heart' as well. I didn't manage to get a pic of it though. *sighs*

What a good big sis you are that you stayed with rilla.(unless if you got forced.) lol. Either way, I missed you at church! :( There was hardly any one there, but it was still good.

I guess I will see you next week so that I can get my 'fill of hanna' for the week. lol.

ttyl chicka, Tigger.

The Girl Next Door said...

i know exactly what you mean about the "writing fever". It happens to me ALL the time!

I'm glad you guys had a lot of fun watchin the fireworks. 4th of july is just sooo much fun!

luv ya!
-ash

Anonymous said...

Yeah i was at the fire works but i didn't see you were did you sit ?

ttyl
Hannah l.

Lisa said...

Sounds like a really nice 4th. We missed the local fireworks this year. We had a really nice time in Niagara Falls but it was still sad to miss the show here. I know Ash missed seeing you guys.

Rilla is so blessed to have a such loving big sis. :) Hope she feels better soon.

Love, Mrs. K.