Thursday, July 10, 2008


YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN, BECCA!!!
I am so glad we are friends despite our differences. lol
You deserve an awesome sweet sixteen, girl friend!
Turning sixteen is a cool thing even though I haven't experienced it yet.
Now that you are getting your license; don't be expecting to see anyone on the road from now on! LOL
Anyway: A HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY POST TO BECCA!
YYYYYY-Hanna
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
(Beccas Birthday is July 8, 1992 )

3 comments:

runnergirl© said...

haha.
that made me laugh, even though it isn't for me. :)
-Tigger

write_it_longhand said...

Thank you so much, Hanna! I'm really touched. I'm glad we're friends, too.

runnergirl© said...

I like the new pic. *hehe*
& the new backround. so fancy.