Friday, February 29, 2008

Last Post Before I Leave!!!!

Ok,I only have a few minutes before my muver and I have to leave,so here we go.

Today is the day!!!!!! : )))))))))))))
I packed last night and my Grandpa is coming to pick us up to go soon,he will be bringing Grandma to watch the kids.
Sooooo.....there really won't be anymore posts until next week.

We are gonna be leaving the church in like 3 or 4 cars at 12:45.
When we get there some of us will be going to the auditorium first and the rest will head on over to the hotel.I rrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy
hope my group will be going to the h. first so I can change into my jeans before we go!
On Saturday the concert will start at 8:45 and will be going till 9:30 pm with meal and bathroom breaks in between.
On Sunday morning we are gonna leave between 6:00am and 7:00am.
That would be my least fav part of the trip.: (

I'll be taking LOTS of pics and will post 'em on here as soon as I get back!

YH.B.Y

P.S.
Guess what!
I get to take my Grandma Sherry's cell!!!!! : )

6 comments:

runnergirl© said...

SEE YOU SOON!
ATF ATF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=]

The Girl Next Door said...

Hey Hanna!

I had sooooooooooo much fun at Acquire the Fire. It was awesome!!!
I so hope we'll be able to go to the next ATF in November!!! That would be great!!!=D

luv ya!
-Ash

Anonymous said...

Hey hannah
i had so much fun ! it really brought me closer to God! and i really can't wait till the next one in november!
Well LOvE,
hannah

p.s.
u r probuly workin on 'a new blog so i will check again in about a Hour !
lv ya
hannah

Anonymous said...

CHANGE YOUR BLOG !!!!!!
LOV YA
HANNAH L>

♥Miss Writer said...

HERE I AM!!! e-mail me!

~K

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU ALIVE !!! JK JK JK JK
( i know you are ! )
lov ya
-guess who ! =] =] =]