Monday, February 18, 2008

Acquire the Fire is in 222222 weeks!!!!!
I still have to get the rest of the moola for a souvenier,stuff for the meals,and my doc said I needed to get a whole new set of make-up before I start waering it again.And that means eye liner,mascara,eye shadow,etc.

The gift card I got for Christmas still needs to be used,so I'm gonna use it for the clogs I have been dying to get from Wally's World.
A.k.a. Wall Mart!

Today has been the most boring day ever recorded in history!
So I woke up at 8,washed my hair,got dressed,checked e-mail,changed for Pearls,had quiet time,dinner,and now I'm blogging.Hopefully tomorrow will be better.I'm planning on going to bed early to find out.

Le and Ly are in the tub playing with Barbies,R and unfortunatley N are watching 12 Dancing Princesses (of all things!),Pop is painting the ceiling,Mom is washing dishes,Max is probabley chasing shadows in the dining room,Mazy (I know) is sleeping on the back of the couch.Now I'm gonna go see what she is doing-hold on.....
Crudd! I missed!She is in the kitchen waiting to lick the plates in the dish washer......gross!

We got the treadmill last night from my Grandma J.
It's right next to me calling my name.
I am gonna start using it on a regular basis.
I think that if Mrs. R. cant teach Ballet anymore I'm going to have little sessions to my sibs. Or at least I can practice at the church on Fridays wile my mom works.If anyone else has got a better idea let me know!

G.T.G.
~H.B.~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hanna,
waz up??? i know are dogs do that to LOL it's GROOOSSS trust me for who ever reads this !!! LOL
i can't wait till aquir the fire!! :D:D:D:D it's going to be sooooo much fun! maybe every two weeks or somethin i can go to the church with you !! cause mrs. r said that i am really goodso mybe i can help you a little well gtg!
LOvE,
hannah l

( ps )
Sorry i made such a long comment!!!
lov ya
Hannah

Anonymous said...

Hey hanna,
don't worrie i was so bored 2 day i scribled my name on pieaces of paper like 12 times the whole day well not the whole day i txt my little cousin @ like 5 SO yeah well gtg
LOvE,
hannah L.

runnergirl© said...

hey hanna,
You can come over to my house and we can do ballet together!
The hole tredmill thing. totally good idea!
i LOVE our tredmill.
thanks for your comments.
LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!
meli!

Anonymous said...

Hey hanna,
waz up??? Nothi much here! well i went to the Y and it's really funny cause i forgot my Y-shoes LOL so i had to just walk NOT run LOL how blond is that LOL :D:D:D:D hahahahaha well gtg
LOvE,
hannah L.

Anonymous said...

Don't worrie hanna!
i woun't say anything about the comment that you left on meli's blog LOL !!! well hope you are have n a great day i just got back from dance! i had been there since 11:00am and so yeah are you gonin to YG???? i am :) i can't wait till atf :) :) :) only 9 more day's ( not enclud n today) lol
LOvE,
hannah L