Friday, February 15, 2008

Hello everybody!
What do you think of this color for the font?
I decided to try it so we'll see.

Acquire the Fire is in only,what,2 weeks?
I am so exited I'm gonna bust,I have been planning like mad and I have had my outfits picked out since the 20th of January. So if you have'nt guessed that I am dying to go you were not reading that last part!

Anyway ( that's my fav way to move on to another subject), writing went well yesterday...oh! K, I totally forgot ask my teach. if I could send my story to ya! Sorry. Mom has sent it to some other friends so it can't hurt for me to send it to you.

My eyes are almost better. Yes I know I said the same thing yesterday but they are always getting better! This morning after my shower I noticed they were not as red as they have been in the morning and some of it felt like the skin did on the rest of my face! As London ( from 'The Sweet Life of Zac and Cody ) would say- Yeah Me ! : )

I'm on this 'Sanktis Real' gig for the past month. For those of you who have never heard of them they are my fav band right now.
They have these three songs called 'Eloquent', 'Possabilitys', and 'We're Tryin' ' . So yeah.

Time for lunch! G.T.G. :)
H.B.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Overall your spelling was better. I only had to correct 5 words. Good job. I love the new color of your font and I love you even more. Now go help clean up the house ok? Love You, GS

♥Miss Writer said...

Hanna,

I like the new font and colors. I hope to see you @ PEARLS.

~Kelsey

Anonymous said...

Hey hanna,
what new color??? it's all PINK LOL!! anyways! that's good your eyes are gettin better! oh do you still have a e-mail? because i have sent you stuff and you still haven't e-mail me back 4 2 weeks! so Check your e-mail! well gtg
LOvE,
Hannah L.

runnergirl© said...

hello darling.
comment me back if you get a chance.
i love to read your blog.
i can't wait to read this book of yours!
=],
=],
=].
hahahahaha.
I like sanctis real too!
ttyl, lylas.
melissa

Anonymous said...

hey hanna,
CHECK YOUR E_MAIL LOL
LOvE,
hannah l