Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yo,everybody!!!
Translation:
Yo,everybody!!!
I LOVE the heart!: )
Acquire the Fire is in 3 days 13 hours and who
knows how many seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm ok now.: ) But ohhhhhh I'm soooo stinken exited! Never mind;you know that already.

Today I am supposed to go shopping,and I will as soon as I find out whether Grandma Sherry can baby sit the sibs.I hope ssoo bad she can cause I really don't wanna have to bring 'em along!
At youth group the other night Tigger had just got like 2 pairs of really cute lookin shoes from Marks for like 3.99! So hopefully there will still be some left when I get there,and in my size too!

Yesterday me,dad,sissy,and my bro went to the car show in Cleavland.
There are so many cars!And my favs are always the ones that have the sign on 'em that says:
This vehicle has been powered to demonstrate it's quality and bla,bla,bla.
I added that last part cause I couldn't remember the rest.: )
But anyway it was alot of fun! We left the house at about 11:00 and got there around 1:00.We went on da Ferris wheel and got ice cream then we went on that Jeep ride where they go over all the different terrains to show the quality and stuff.
Then,get this,when we got out of the jeep a man was standing there with a mike and this dude was next to him holding a cam,he asked us if we wanted to be on t.v.! Turned out he was a reporter for a news station! Only N. and L. where interviewed but N. got on the news! We watched it later that night! They had recorded all of us in the car just before we had gotten out to!So now I can proudly say,"I have been on the news!!!!!!"

TTYL!!!!
~H.B.~

4 comments:

The Girl Next Door said...

Hey Hanna,

I can't believe you got to be on the news!!!!!!!! That's flippin' sweet!!!

Now ur famous!!! lol

-Ash

runnergirl© said...

I hope you got your shoes.
I wish I could have watched the news to see you!
♥tigger

Anonymous said...

Hey NOOO fair!!! :LOL
my dad said he saw you guys there!
so yeah hope you had fun [can't wait till atf now only 2 days yea MEE [oh wait yea US] lol
well gtg LOvE,
hannah l.

runnergirl© said...

idk why they are wife beaters.
and nothing I am telling you!
j/k...
LOL
see you TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!