Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another Busy Day (so what else is new?)

Ok,another buzy day(so what else is new?).N and I had a doctors apointment this morning at 11:00.I saw a friend from 4-H who has the same doc as we do.We just figeured that out last night at our meeting.We(my bro and I)both got shots.1 in each arm.Ouch!
On the way 2 the docs we stoped at McD's and muver got a choc.shake,N got a vin.shake and I got those minnie apple pies.I LOVE those!!!!:D
I finally got a perscription for the excema under my eyes!So I am hoping....no PRAYING that it will be in the boonies by the time the youth group goes 2 Acquire the Fire!So yeah...
After the D.apointment mom whent 2 go get her hair done.

G.T.G.!
Luv,
~Hanna~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hanna,
thats good that you got a prosription ( i think i spelled that wrong) :D:D:D:D so yeah Oh i should send you pics of me and you that i have so you can put them on your blog!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D well gtg
Love
hannah l

Anonymous said...

Okay girlies, I think we might have an online spelling lesson here soon! :-)) Don't worry, Hanna, I think the rash will clear before ATF. And if not - your friends - and your mom - will love ya anyway!

Muver

runnergirl© said...

hey piglet.
i cant wait to see you on sunday.
=]
i miss you!
i feel your pain w/ your eczema.
me too.
love you babe.
BFF
tiger...!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥Miss Writer said...

Hey Hanna!!!

I hope you have fun @ Aquire the Fire! Ashawee told me all about it.

C ya soon,

Kelsey

Anonymous said...

Hey little Chick,
I agree with your Muver - you need a spelling lesson, but you write a great story anyway. I am enjoying your blog but I enjoy you in person more.
Love you,
GS

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!!! =D

I so hope your eczema will be gone by the time we leave for Aquire the Fire!

You sure have been busy!
c u Sunday.

-Ash