Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life in General......

Hello bloggers and blog readers!
I have good news and bad news.

The good news is Acquire the Fire is a week from Friday!
The bad news is my eyes have a red kinda rash thingy on 'em.
And that we are having sausage and rice cassarole for din.

Why is there always more bad then good news?I geuss it's cause Adam and Eve sinned.You know I sometimes wonder if they ever realy relized how much their sin affected us today. I mean seriously!All the bad stuff that happens now,the murders,abortion,and stuff like that all happened because they snacked on a crummy little fruit!And to think that if they had just told that snake to get lost we would be living in a second heaven!Am I getting preachy?Maybe.Sooo on to the next subject!

I just got done making dessert a little while ago. It's vanilla and choc pudding in layers with colored sprinkles on top. Heres a pic:



Doesn't that just make you mouth water?All that wonderful creamy vanilla,rich chocolate,colorful happy sprinkles,and four layers of smooth,mouthwatering pudding.......

Soooooo.....do you want some yet?Well maybe...just maybe I'll let you have some! Your mouth is watering is'nt it? Well to bad!It'll just have to keep watering!Cause it's for us!:D:D:D:D:D

By the way,mine is(I hope)the one in the top left corner.


Tigger and H.L.- I wouldn't mind doing ballet at the church with you guys. Just us girls from our church.Yes Leah and Lid too. When our neighbors get back from Florida in April I'll see if he can help make a bar`e for us to work at.Or if your dads and mine wanna make one together that could happen.


TTYL!!!!!


~H.B.~

4 comments:

♥Miss Writer said...

Hey Hanna,

I hope your eyes get better. Sorry I wasn't at Pearls. Mummy was feeling sick again.

That dessert looks so good! Yum!!!

Miss you,
Kelsey

Anonymous said...

Hey hanna,
that's not fair ! save one for ME!! lol anyways that stinks hope your eyes get better soon !! oh instede of the church you could come to my house maybe !! because there's lot's of room in the basment!!! LOL well gtg
lov
hannah l.

Anonymous said...

WOW this week has gone by really fast i mean 11 more horse and is friday!!!!! LOL
well gtg.
lov
H.L.

runnergirl© said...

hey babe!
hope your eyes get better.
I know, I some times get mad at adam &eve!
LOL
much love =]
melissa