Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mazy...the rat !!!!

Busyness has slowed down finally!


But I still have alot to blog about.


Ok,as some of you may know at our church we have Market Place.I was real bad and got some candy(ok,ok!so I got a little more than some,but I couldn't help it).So mom said we could have a piece yesterday, and when I got up to my room just geuss who got there before me? I think it is called 'a dog'.


It looked a little like our dog Mazy.But noooo!It was this little BURGLAR-Dog!Oh my gosh,I could have beat the livin' tar out of her! Here is a pic of the mutt after her raid:



There she is. See the look on her face? I know what your saying to yourself:"Oh!She lookes so sad!But she is SO cute!A dog that cute could never do somthing as terrible as stealing chocolate!" Dream on! :)

I started a book about a dude in a mythical land called Aradon.He is chosen to save an empire from a large group of rebelious subjects and elves.I am planning on using J.J.R. Tolkens language he wrote for Lord of the Rings,or I'll just come up with my own.Whan I sent the first part to my editor she sent a email to me and said I was doing work beyond my years!That made me feel good.

G.T.G. Mom says I have to go so R can take her nap.I hate those things! :)

Luv-H.












6 comments:

runnergirl© said...

piglet,
sorry about the choclate.
did she devour it all?
...............................
your book idea sounds awsome!
cant wait until it gets published.
lylas!
-tigger =]

♥Miss Writer said...

Hey Hanna....

Your books sound cool. I like to use JR Tolkien's Elvish languages for my books. If you need any translations just email me!!!!!!

~Kelsey Jo

Anonymous said...

Hey hanna,
i know how your feel! we are takeing care of davids dog 4 him
till the end of feb. and he lllooovvveeesss takeing my slippers and hiding them LOL :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O so then i have to go find them every morning LOL well gtg
lov hannah l

Anonymous said...

Hey Hanna,

Sorry about the dog incident. Hopefully she didn't eat it all.

Your book sounds totally sweet!! Can't wait to read it!

ttyl

-Ash

Jen said...

Oh - she ate it all. And this morning - she went back to look for more! And I always thought poodles were a bit dense...

Mrs. G

Anonymous said...

Hey, You leave that little dog alone. For crying out loud, what is a dog with a nose suppossed to do? Hide the next batch in your underwear drawer and she won't get it. Did I tell you about hte time I took a roast out of the freezer and put it in the kitchen sink to defrost and left the room for 2 mins, yup 2 mins. and came back and Seagan our german shepherd had eaten the whole thing. He was just licking his chops and was very proud of himself. Sooooooooo the moral of the story is to never ever leave food where a dog with a nose can smell it and be tempted beyond measure.
Love you, Grandma S