Thursday, February 21, 2008

Titling is Way too Hard

Pic of R that I entered in the art fair


Dressage Tournament




Dream bed room!


Ok....Acquire the Fire is in 7 days,12 hours,and I dunno how many seconds.I am soooooooooooooooo exited!!!!!DUH!!! : ) I'm gonna be way busy all next week preparing so their will probably not be any updates next week.But almost all my readers will be going too. Lets see....this Saturday I'm going to a baby shower,on Sunday there is church,Monday I'll be bogged down with school,Tuesday I'll be doing some shopping. Wednesday I will be doing LOTSSSS of laundry to make sure all my stuff is clean for the trip. Thursday I am planning on packing and getting everything together cause I go into a total panic if I get there and I'm missing something! And Friday I'll be going to work at the church cause that's where we are supposed to meet and we CANNOT be late!Plus my parents are gonna be there and I can say goodbye on the spot. When I get back I'll write all about it.
Dessert was REALLY good last night! : )Tonight we are having spaghetti and salad. Who loves Ranch dressing?I lovvvveeee it!I like alot of it with dark lettuce and cheese and (ooohhhh) bacon crumbs!!!!!!Holy cow,is that good or what! Never mind....that was a sort of stupid subject.:S (The smiley face is twisting its mouth)


TTYL-H.B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey waz up!
i know i can't wait either!! oh you forgot Youth group is sunday to! are you goin?? anyways i know i have to go to walle world and get some clothes cause i just out grown most of my shirts Lol i will Probably get a bunch of T-shirts (the ones that r 5 bucks LOL) ( i know i am chepppp!! ) well gtg
love,
hannah L.

♥Miss Writer said...

I love your art and photographs, H!

You are really talented!

~Kelsey~

Anonymous said...

hey hannah,
i forgot to tell u but Lov the pic's LOL ! oh did you go to fairmaidens??? i hav no idea!
lov ya
hannah